The quality of your life
Improve your relationships
High Performance Goal Setting
"If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else." (Laurance J. Peter)
Studies have consistently shown that less than 3% of individuals write down their goals and develop a written plan. The majority of those who do put their goals on paper experience substantially increased levels of success compared to those who do not set and write down their goals.
Attend this highly interactive seminar and take control of your future. Learn how to set and accomplish basic, day-to-day goals, as well as how to shoot for a higher vision for yourself and how to accomplish it.
Duration: 4 Hours*
A must-attend seminar where participants will learn...
- how to stretch their dreaming and goal-setting muscles
- how to build a step-by-step, easy to follow action plan
- recognize the tremendous power one has over their own destiny / future
- personal definition(s) of success
- the benefits (& basic "how-to") of getting more organized
- the benefits of an accountability partner or group
- recognize and use the power of beliefs and 6 other success makers or breakers (The BIG7)
- how to stay motivated on the road to success
* - 90 minutes and full-day seminar versions are also available